Pinterest Picks: Apr 20
1. Carved stone basin: With grain and color that makes it look like wood, this is easy maintenance. I originally thought I was a marine grade wood piece, but either way, the shape is super.
2. Moss terrarium by themosserstore: If you’ve followed my blog here, you know I have a thing for terrariums. This one is a minimalist version that requires only a small amount of care. Great look for an end table, in a bookshelf, or in a grouping on the dining table.
3. Water bottle by Eva Solo: This bottle is made from BPA-free plastic (I prefer glass,) but the shape and the great loop handle in different colors makes this a winner.
4. Industrial barn door by Ochre: Combined with the polished concrete floors and clean modern furniture, this space looks pulled together and spare yet still very livable.
5. Amy Neunsinger photography for House Beautiful: I love everything about this. The photo itself is stunning with the light streaming in, the outdoor space is inviting with multiple seating areas, and the overall vibe is relaxing.
6. Sky High branding for Radisson Blu Hotel: I like the proportions and attenuated look of this type. Of course I was drawn to the image showing how the letterforms were constructed.
If you’d like to see more of my over 12,000 (really!) pins, feel free to follow me on Pinterest.